Openbravo’s COVID-19 Response Ensures Continuity of Operations for All Clients and Partners
Despite the challenging situation that the coronavirus has created in many countries, we would like to take this opportunity to remind you that Openbravo remains as committed as ever to delivering on our vision of providing the most flexible cloud-based omnichannel platform in the market for retailers, and that we have ensured continuity of our operations despite the quarantine affecting multiple countries. Below you can find a brief update on what we are doing while we continue to prioritise the health and safety of our teams.
Focus on Health & Safety
We are closely monitoring the evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and we have been following all the prevention measures recommended by national and international healthcare authorities.
Taking that into consideration, we have anticipated the current guidance from the leading government and health authorities, as we have closed our offices and all our employees have been working remotely since last week. Flexibility or remote working are part of our Company Culture and it has made it much easier for our teams to switch gears in this challenging situation and maintain their productivity. We continue to closely follow the evolution to make sure we take the right actions at the right moment. Our mission is to protect our employees, who are vitally important to support you and your business, as well as the communities where we operate, including our customers, partners and prospects.
Focus on Business Continuity
Business continuity for our clients and partners is of paramount importance and we are doing everything within our area of influence and control to ensure minimal disruptions and impact to you. We have taken steps to make sure we can continue to deliver the levels of quality, excellence and responsiveness you are accustomed to, even during these challenging circumstances.
免费观看完整的污视频In Openbravo, we can count on our extensive experience and a successful track record in assisting our customers and partners remotely in all possible activities, such as implementation project activities, go-live preparation tasks, regular maintenance or cloud operations. Openbravo has a strong business continuity plan managed by a team of experts to ensure that service remains available to you, and is committed to meeting its service level agreements. Since the beginning of the coronavirus crisis, this has allowed us to ensure the proper execution of all planned activities resulting in minimal impact on the operations of our customers and partners.
In addition to taking the measures above, we are approaching this situation with empathy. We understand that this global health event is a stressful moment for many communities around the world and we want to remain close to you to continue helping during these difficult moments. All our contact channels are open and operating as usual:
- If you have a (Cloud) Software Subscription and Maintenance Agreement and you need to receive support, please contact the Client Success Unit team through our .
- If you are under an implementation project, your Project Manager will be available to solve any doubts that you may have and he/she will be coordinating with you and your team this situation.
- Our general contacts are available during the normal business hours and we will be happy to support you and your teams.
Should you have questions, please contact your Openbravo representative or contact us directly via and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
免费观看完整的污视频Thank you for your continued trust in Openbravo. Stay safe. Stay @home.
Marco de Vries
Chief Executive Officer
- Bengaluru trip: buzz, business, and… a lot of traffic
- La réponse d’Openbravo sur le COVID-19 est d’assurer la continuité des opérations pour tous les clients et partenaires
- Retailer competitiveness requires investment in superior Retail Management Solutions
- Openbravo´s 10 year anniversary: Thank you!
- La respuesta de Openbravo al COVID-19 asegura la continuidad de las operaciones para todos nuestros clientes y partners